ADDRESS: 1231 28th STREET NORTH, LETHBRIDGE, ALBERTA
- ▶ 32.82 Acres of develop ready land for sale in the established North Lethbridge
- ▶ Unique Urban Innovation Development Permit to allow flexibility with business mix
- ▶ The property currently consists of one office building (21,026 sq.ft) occupied by Galko Homes, and Global
- ▶ Join a professional 36,033 sq.ft office and retail building currently Phase One
- ▶ Direct access to 28th Street North providing rapid transit to the downtown core (10 minutes)
- ▶ All turns access of 28th Street North with roughly 2,000 feet of vehicle exposure
- ▶ Conveniently located to serve the mature neighbourhood of the North, as well as the rapidly developing Uplands
- ▶ The community of the North is drastically changing with the approved 73 acre park
- ▶ Easy walking distance to the established neighbourhood’s across the street and latest neighborhoods minutes away
PRISM Group of Companies is pleased to introduce a development which will include office and retail components for the professionals of Lethbridge. PRISM Eco Park North; Phase 1 of the 38.92 acre urban development is anticipating construction to commence fall 2013. The PRISM Eco Park North is strategically located on 28th Street North, north of 12 Avenue North, two easily identifiable roads. The development is less than ten minutes away from the city; walking distance from the award winning Blackwolf residential development, and boasts excellent exposure to the rapidly developing Uplands.
PRISM Eco Park North will consist of a professional three storey suburban office/ retail building comprised of 36,033 rentable square feet. It has an abundance of surface grade parking which will be located on the south side to reduce operational costs. The building has four rooftop balconies allowing employees fresh air during the work day, as well as the occasional staff barbeque. Significant attention will be given to the building lobbies and washrooms with desirable finishes throughout. The building will offer tremendous panoramic views across the growing Lethbridge North.